This webinar is for Physical Therapy Private Practices who are concerned with profitability, growth and competitive advantage. It’s for practices that are feeling the pinch of eroding reimbursement and want meaningful solutions.
Today, most PT revenue remains tied to third party reimbursements. While many practices aspire to evolve toward more cash based services, doing so does not mean abandoning insurance revenue. So, insurance payers aren’t going away any time soon.
The fact is, most if not all PT providers would be more profitable if they were more discriminating about what insurance payers and plans they accepted.
Here’s the problem… most PT practices fail to adequately differentiate profitable payers from unprofitable payers; and difference across all payers is vast. This Webinar solves that problem efficiently and affordably!
Payer related decisions need to be data driven and both practice and payer specific. The decision is different for different practices even within the same state.
This Webinar / Workshop will:
- Teach you how to systematically profile your individual insurance payers.
- Analyze your practice’s specific payer data and rank your payers individually by profitability.
- Provide you with your own practice specific Payer Profile Report to help you make better decisions.
- Determine which payers are costing you money, how much, and what you can do about it.
- Show you how to make strategic data-driven decisions that will improve your practice’s profitability.
- Triage your payers as to which should be in-network, out-of-network, or cash paid only.
- Empower you to negotiate insurance contracts more confidently and effectively.
- Identify 3 different methods to offer out-of-network services.
- Understand the 2 most strategic performance metrics in your practice.
- Identify over 20 variables that influence payer profitability.
- Improve your practice profitability, performance, and valuation.
- Leave you a more comfortable, capable and confident practice owner
What if you could improve your profitability by a factor of 3 or more?
If you knew what we know, you would be doing things differently.
Your participation in this Webinar / Workshop is easy…
- Register for the Webinar to receive your Performance Data Collection Form.
- Submit your practice data… Case, Visit, Unit, Charge, and Collection volumes by payer plus the practice’s Total Expense calculation.
- Receive your detailed Payer Profiling Summary Report.
- Participate in the Webinar to learn how to interpret your practice data.
Your data and participation is always private and confidential.
People like us do things like this… so join us!